Donation to Ho’Ola Na Pua: suggested $10 per person, or as can.
You have been ‘world traveling’ all summer in our classes. Now it’s time to wrap up your Summer Passport to Health adventure/benefit with a coming-home party! Enjoy entertainment, prizes and honoring our benefit organization, Ho’Ola Na Pua.
We’ll give you a summer highlights multimedia show of what you did in class. We’ll also share a colorful demonstration of movement practices from around the world. Expected performances and demonstrations include:
- Korean Qigong into Swords with Master Chin
- Hawaiian Hula with Kumu Malia
- Egyption Belly Dance with Ms. Willow
- Turkish Belly Dance with Murat
- Nia demo with Renee
- Russian/Israeli Feldenkrais demo with Vivian
- Aerial Lyra & Silks with Megan & Kezia
- Indian Yoga with David
- TRX Yoga with May
- Kids Axion Swords with Master Chin
- Continuum Dance with Eva
- Handstands with Kevin
- Circus Club with Regina
For those who have collected LOTS of international flags, we have prizes. Please be present to receive your prize!
- Sarga myofascial bodywork session with Jivatma (www.sargabodywork.com)
- Wellness coaching from Kendra Gillis
- Private dance lesson with Murat Demirtas
- Medical massage with Kezia Holm (30 minute)
- Personal training session with May del Rosario
- Body Journey massage with Regina Lumsden
- Lomi lomi Hawaiian massage with Malia Helela!
Join us in making our public donation to Ho’Ola Na Pua, a wonderful non-profit organization that benefits precious girls on this island: https://hoolanapua.org
Hosted by Syrian Cindy Dabbous, with Guest of Honor Syrian activist & artist Sama Wareh
Sunday November 3
5:30 – 8:00 pmBecome a sponsor!
This magical night will include an authentic Mediterranean dinner, featuring Hawaii’s best belly dance performer – Willow Chang!
Adly Mirza will grace the stage with Arabic music, also to perform – the gorgeous Amber Ricci and beautiful Kiana Luna. To honor her family in Syria, Cindy Dabbous will perform her original Arabic song.
All profits from this event, minus event and material costs, will go directly to support Syrian refugee children. Our honored guest, Sama Wareh, will be flying to Hawaii for this event and from here, going directly to the border of Syria,