Benefits of Weekly Massages
- “Relieves Stress” – Even a single massage can significantly lower ones heart rate, cortisol, and insulin levels — all which reduce daily stress.
- “Encourages Relaxation” – Massage has been shown to help the body enter a relaxing rest-and-recover mode that lingers on long after the massage is over.
- “Improves Posture” – Massage helps reinforce healthy and natural movements, which can get your posture back on track.
- “Improves Circulation” – The pressure created by massage therapy moves blood through congested areas. This causes new blood to flow in, resulting in improved body function.
- “Relaxes Muscles” – Massage gets to the roots of persistent pain by relaxing tense muscles.
- “Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion” – Massage helps keep joints more fluid, making you more flexible and less prone to injury.
- “Relieves Headaches” – 45 million Americans suffer from chronic headaches and migraines. Massage helps ease the pressure and pain, which can also reduce the chance and frequency of headaches.
- “Strengthens Immune System” – Studies show that regular massage can naturally increase the bodies immune system’s cytotoxic capacity (the activity levels of the bodies natural killer cells)
- “Lower Blood Pressure” – Long-terms studies show that consistent massage program can decease diastolic and systolic blood pressure; decrease salivary and urinary corisol stress-hormone levels; and lower sources of depression, anxiety, and hostility.